The pandemic compulsively made most people work, learn and entertain at home. This led to a significant increase in the amount of time people are spending in front of the screen, which went up to approximately 6 hrs daily. Consumers are now looking at solutions that add a better visual element to their life. This trend led to a big change in the requirements of display products at home and especially that of B2C monitors.
Customers have been switching from small screens of Mobiles and Tablets to large screen monitors that gave viewing comfort and ergonomic advantage over small screens. Traditionally, India has been a country where smaller-sized monitors were used, with up to 20”-21.5” screen sizes being the norm. But due to increased screen time, consumers are turning to the larger form factor of screens and the demand has gradually shifted to 24”&27” monitors.
This shift coupled with a wide-spread portfolio of BenQ monitors led to it achieving such great results and BenQ is currently the leader in the 27-inch monitor segment with a 21.1% Market share in 2020 as per IDC report. BenQ has offerings that assist in Working, Learning, and Entertaining at Home. In an ever-increasing portfolio of products aimed to cater to all forms of consumers, BenQ India is all set to retain and increase its growing position in the market, with products like:
- Premium IPS Eye-Care Monitors for Work from Home and Learn @ Home – GW-Series
- Entertainment Monitors with HDR, Eye-Care, and treVolo Speakers – EW Series
- Gaming Monitors
- Mobius for Gaming Enthusiasts
- Zowie for Professional E-Sports Players
- PhotoVue Photographers’ Monitors for photo and video editing– SW Series
- DesignVue Designers’ Monitors for designing and animation – PD Series